Monday, January 4, 2010

Member of Boylan's Cult sees the Ligh

This shows Courage and an adult mind tired of lies.

"Hi guys.

I hope that my email finds you well.

I just wanted to say goodbye to you all as I have chosen to leave the group.

I emailed dr boylan today (a copy tagged below) asking that I be removed from the list. It is with much regret that I will no longer hear your experiences and thought provoking insights, but I have major concerns about dr boylans leadership and every time I read an email dismissing a group members beliefs or research or disregard for a person because dr boylan "energy signature check" says the person is cabal or working for them - it makes my heart sink

I believe everybody is entitled to their beliefs and opinions and we should respect this. I also feel very uncomfortable with totally dismissing somebody, its a lot like prejudice - and that is something I can never be apart of.

So I wish you all every success in finding your truth and I'm sure we will meet (if not already!) some day.

Wishing you all the very best my fellow light workers.

XXXXXXX
From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:49:31 +0000
Subject: Please remove me from the list

Dr boylan or moderator

Please can you remove me from the list as I do not have Internet access only email.

I feel that its time to leave this group because I am getting concerned that there is only one driving force and one opinion that counts. I am somebody who strongly believes in collective consciousness and valuing everybody's thoughts and opinions.

Since joining the group I had concerns that this could be too narrow minded but I have remained on the list because from time to time there are some insightful contributions. However recently, more and more I feel that this group is feeling like a cult. the constant dismissing of members opinions because they do not fit in with dr boylans and rejection of people because dr boylan does not like their energy. This is a dictatorship not the group I thought it was going to be.

Always in the light
XXXXXXX"