Saturday, January 21, 2012

War between Andrew Basiago, the time-traveler, and Dr. Michael Salla, the Exopolitician.

      ANDREW D. BASIAGO responds to MICHAEL SALLA:

        [Bracketed materials are excerpts from Michael Salla's letter to Andrew D. Basiago]

        SALLA:

        BASIAGO: True, but you have repeatedly attacked my public statements as untrue, despite the fact that from the beginning they have all been true and you have no evidence that they have not been true.

        SALLA:

        BASIAGO: This is a mere supposition on your part. You have no factual basis to allege this theory of my case. I was a participant in two historic programs, DARPA's Project Pegasus, about which I have retrieved and communicated hundreds of facts, and the CIA's Mars visitation program, for which I have already proffered one participant and for which I will soon be proffering a second participant. I am simply sharing what happened to me.

        SALLA:



READ MORE: FOLLOW LINK






http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2012/01/andrew-d-basiago-responds-to-michael-salla.html